These tips will help give your candle the best quality burn & maximize your candle's burn time:
- Please make sure to read the label at the bottom of your candle!
- Candles have burn memory. It is important to burn your candle for at least 3 hours when burning for the first time. This will create a great melt pool that touches all sides of the vessel. Your candle will remember the melt pool for future burns. If you are not able to burn for at least 3 hours, it may take 2-3 burns for your candle to "catch up".
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
- Although our candles have self-trimming wicks, it may be necessary to trim your wick to 1/4 inch before every burn. An untrimmed wick can cause excessive mushrooming & soot. Your candle could also burn hotter than it should. Not trimming the wick can decrease burn time and could possibly cause the vessel to crack.
- Do not burn if the vessel is cracked.